Welcome to Shadow Elements Gallery
I’ve been creating for many many years. Being creative has been my lifetime endeavor. I love designing unique creations to custom fit every environment, personality or event. I’m always open to custom orders or commissions. If you choose me to create your project I will make every effort to bring your ideas to life. I use various materials and I can think out of the box when normal materials are not available. I’m confident that any problems that may arise can be resolved. I will be in constant contact, supplying you with work in progress images throughout the designing and creating process. I have a high attention to detail and the finished work will be sturdy as well as beautiful. If you can imagine it, I can create it!
My past creations include;
• Sewing – accessories, curtains, linens, pet beds, and pillows (since 1990).
• Fashion Design – one-of-a-kind wearable creations including costumes since 1990).
• Photography – alternative, architecture, creatures, motion, nature, portraits, shadow & light(since 1992).
• Multi Media – art, covers, painted denim, dishes, and objects (since 2003).
• Painting – abstract, modern, and symbolic styles (since 2006).
• Glass – copper foil panels, kaleidoscopes, mirrors, moon lamps, and Moravian stars (since 2003).
Mary L. McCullough
To see full-sized images, click on the image.
To go to gallery section, click on the name under the image.
If there isn’t a link to my Etsy shop to buy the item you’re interested in, use the “Contact” tab on the left side of this page and I can list that item up on Etsy. Also use the contact tab for ideas and quotes. All proceeds will go to paying for my cancer treatments bills.