I’m always up for doing commissions and try to keep my process simple;
So you have an idea or project you’d like me to create for you.
Step one – click on the contact tab on the left side of any page and choose the “Idea” tab. Enter your details and submit.
Step two – When I get your submission, I will reply to your email asap.
Step three – Once I have all the information and types of materials needed, I will send you a page showing samples of materials with prices.
Step four – I’d calculate a quote for you including payment choices. If that quote is acceptable, I will then send a PayPal invoice.
Step five – I will begin work on your project as soon as the full or first installment is paid.
My past creations include;
• Sewing – accessories, curtains, linens, pet beds, and pillows (since 1990).
• Fashion Design – one-of-a-kind wearable creations including costumes since 1990).
• Photography – alternative, architecture, creatures, motion, nature, portraits, shadow & light(since 1992).
• Multi Media – art, covers, painted denim, dishes, and objects (since 2003).
• Painting – abstract, modern, and symbolic styles (since 2006).
• Glass – copper foil panels, kaleidoscopes, mirrors, moon lamps, and Moravian stars(since 2003).